Ruby 1.9.3 rebuild started!

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 10:19:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
I added updated versions (3.0.11) of rails-related packages to my repo. They are only available as SRPMS at [1], I didn't create git repos this time. Please, whoever starts updating these packages first, prefer the new 3.0.11 version over the older 3.0.10.

Regards, Bohuslav.

[1] http://bkabrda.fedorapeople.org/ruby-srpms/