Ruby 2.1.0

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 14:15:57 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

Another update of upcoming Ruby 2.1.0. The spec is available in dist-git
[1] and here is the test build:

Notable difference is, that I was able to drop almost all patches we
were carrying to support our RubyGems layout! This will involve slight
changes in packaging guidelines, changing how the binary extensions are
managed, but I believe it is worth of the inconvenience.

Please test this build if you can. It is the highest time to fix your
findings in upstream, since the release of Ruby 2.1.0 is planed on 25th
of December.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Vít