Policy re Gems that don't have RPMs yet? - devise attempt

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Tue Jul 2 16:48:44 UTC 2013

Vít,

On 2013-07-02 15:47, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Dne 2.7.2013 00:27, Philip Rhoades napsal(a):
>> Vít,

>>> Have you rebuild your SRPM actually? That must works. Show us your
>>> SRPM.
>>

>> It seems that is not getting built either:
>
> You can build SRPM from .spec file using "fedpkg --dist f20 srpm".

Whatever dir I execute that in, I get something like:

Could not execute srpm: dirx is not a valid repo: [Errno 2] No such file
or directory: 'dirx/sources'

BTW, that should be f18 in my case I think.

Since the gem file has a tar.gz format, I thought that should go in the
SOURCES dir - should I actually find the devise tar.gz file and put that
there?

Thanks,

Phil.
--