Information Security Training - Recommended Reading

Eric Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 29 19:57:20 UTC 2015

Inside Red Hat I've been compiling lists of resources that we suggest people
use to get a better understanding of information security topics.  I'm
liberating some of this information in hopes that we can help others in the
community increase their knowledge and skills.

Earlier today I created a wiki page[0] containing Information Security
learning resources.  Feel free to add on to this list.  I do ask that all
resources on the list be publicly available for free.

Go and enjoy.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Information_Security_Training

--Eric