Emergency destruction of LUKS partition

Joe Wulf joe_wulf at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 17:16:28 UTC 2013

If the implementation of this is in fact a deep dark secret that only the implementers on 'that' system know, as well as the users... then this might be a possibility to protect the data at the expense of the person or persons lives on the wrong end of the large wrench.

The kind of implementation you are talking about, more than likely, would already be known to wrench-wielding miscreants.  Therefore, they'd be on the look-out for attempts at giving the wrong key phrase.