Fedora UBAC feature

Roberto Sassu roberto.sassu at polito.it
Thu Sep 16 16:41:51 UTC 2010

I have successfully rebuilt the policy with UBAC turned on.
Now, I'm writing a policy to define some new types for user's files and i need to setup
file contexts for every user in the platform.
I see that the file file_contexts.homedirs uses a template in order to determine what  rules must be
added each time a new user is created.
Does it is possible to add new rules in this template from a custom policy module or
i need to recompile the entire policy with my modifications?
Thanks.