Fedora UBAC feature

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:49:41 UTC 2010

On 09/16/2010 06:41 PM, Roberto Sassu wrote:
> I have successfully rebuilt the policy with UBAC turned on.
> Now, I'm writing a policy to define some new types for user's files and i need to setup
> file contexts for every user in the platform.
> I see that the file file_contexts.homedirs uses a template in order to determine what  rules must be
> added each time a new user is created.
> Does it is possible to add new rules in this template from a custom policy module or
> i need to recompile the entire policy with my modifications?
> Thanks.

Try it, but i think you may have to recompile the entire policy with
your modifications.

echo "policy_module(test,1.0) type bla_home_t;
userdom_user_home_content(bla_home_t)" > test.te;
echo "HOME_DIR/\.bla_test.txt --
gen_context(system_u:object_r:bla_home_t,s0" > test.fc;
make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile test.pp
sudo semodule -i test.pp
matchpathcon ~/.bla_test.txt