Fedora 14 does not respect /etc/sysconfig/selinux?

Eric Warnke ewarnke at albany.edu
Thu May 12 12:08:47 UTC 2011

( Sent this yesterday from the wrong account, didn't make the list )

Nailed it in one.  I guess I had presumed that /etc/sysconfig/selinux was
authoritative.

-rw-r--r--.  1 root root  457 May 11 08:32 selinux
lrwxrwxrwx.  1 root root   17 May 10 08:12 selinux.gres ->
../selinux/config

Looks like I ran sed on the wrong file.

Eric