Recommended types for special keys

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Jul 3 17:52:20 UTC 2013

Ok, small problem: where I work is a US federal gov't agency, and we're
required to use data from our PIV cards (the same as US DoD CAC cards). We
store the user's public keys from those cards, so they are, in effect,
their ssh keys for going to other systems. Selinux complains about the
types. The sealert offers, among other obviously inappropriate types,
these: nx_server_home_ssh_t, etc_t, rssh_ro_t, ssh_home_t, cert_type,
home_root_t, sshd_t, selinux_login_config_t, ssh_home_t.

What *would* be an appropriate type?

     mark