rpm %post script fails returning 127

Dominick Grift dominick.grift at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:56:21 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-01-18 at 16:13 +0900, Shintaro Fujiwara wrote:
> HI, during the process of #rpm -ivh my_program, I had an error saying
> as follows.

Yes this was a major mess-up that affected many many fedora users. Some
of which got their system broken beyond repair (maybe because they lack
knowledge to repair it , i dont know)

I do not understand how this could have happened. Does this go to
Fedora-testing repository first? Does it not need karma first?

How could a change with such great impact make it into Fedora 20 in the
first place. This is not rawhide.

Anyways yes bad publicity for SELinux but then again, this is Fedora and
we (should) know that this can happen...