rpm %post script fails returning 127

Stephen Glenn stepglenn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 01:44:46 UTC 2014

I'm running a pretty standard Fedora-20 release.
What I did to work through the fixes on this:

## Clean up yum to start with.
  yum --enablerepo='*' clean all
  yum-complete-transaction --cleanup-only

## Set SE to permissive
  setenforce 0

## Find out what needs help
  yum check

## Manually update, remove, fix, etc...  PAIN.

## Then to correct any duplicates
  package-cleanup --dupes
  package-cleanup -y --cleandupes

## Get the system updates