[Fedora-spins] LiveCD Twister

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:18:57 UTC 2009

+1 for both from me (I'm new to the fedora live world so not sure if
my +1 matters but I figured I'd throw it out there)

I was also wanting to mention the security spin. That's a project that
I was hoping to work along with Lmacken in order to "bring it back".
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SecuritySpin

Not sure it will make the cut for F11 mainly because there are a
number of packages still needing to be packaged up and other work to
be done, but I did want to at least mention it.

-Adam

http://maxamillion.googlepages.com