[Fedora-spins] LiveCD Twister

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:50:47 UTC 2009

Em Sex, 2009-02-20 às 04:42 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen escreveu:
> Hey there,
>
> I wanna take a few spins for a quick vote;
>
> == The Education Spin ==
>
> My primary concern about maybe not being able to override --instLangs
> from within a localized kickstart inheriting this kickstart is lifted;
> it works like a charm. There are no further objections to this spin but
> concern over the reason as to why the spin needs to save so much space
> (yet ship two desktop environments).
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Education_Spin

I give a +1 for this one too. In my opinion this new approach will hit a
broader audience than the spin created for F10.

> == The BrOffice.org Spin ==
>
> Just changed to use --instLangs en_US:pt_BR ;-) This has been a spin for
> Fedora 10 and should thus go through very smoothly.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrOffice.org_Spin

I am the maintainer of this one. The kickstart file is almost the same
previously approved for Fedora 10. I am keeping it as straightforward as
possible. I think its download statistics are really good for a first
release. For Fedora 11 we are including all BrOffice.org packages and I
expect things to get even better.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares