[Fedora-spins] Bugzilla components for spins

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 07:47:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Christoph
Wickert<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Is there a work flow for getting spins added to bugzilla as components?
>
> Currently we only have
>      * LiveCD
>      * LiveCD-FEL
>      * LiveCD-Games
>      * LiveCD-KDE and
>      * LiveCD-Xfce
> but my LiveCD-LXDE is missing as well as the rest of the spins.
>
> Regards,
> Christoph

Hello,

I would rather not have this new bugzilla component, since most spins
have their ticketing system on their fedora hosted page.

In the case of FEL, we have already a ticket "LiveDVD" :
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/newticket

Let's keep bugzilla for anything related to the packages and
fedorahosted/SPIN for the SPIN. It really helps new contributors who
want to join in without many confusions. As well it helps spin
maintainers to assign tasks properly to a particular community member
without drowning him/her into websites crawling.

Cheers,
Chitlesh