[Fedora-spins] Expanding the branding and marketing of spins?

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 11 07:48:54 UTC 2014

On 10.07.2014 19:00, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Do people feel that they would benefit from the
> opportunity to have a stronger individual identity for their spin, with
> its own website and branding (still obviously tied to Fedora, but
> potentially also tied to upstream)? Or is the feeling that the current
> situation is acceptable?

of course i can not talk for all spins,
for the Fedora Security Lab we found a home within fedora hosted for
content and where we can expand the idea to be more than just the Fedora
Security Spin ...

https://fedorahosted.org/security-spin/

imho good enough for me and the people who are more interested in FSL.

We also have a social presence in g+ as "Fedora Security Lab"

Matth
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688