[Fedora-suds-list] Arrays, again

Robert Marsanyi rnm at whidbey.com
Mon Nov 23 21:47:52 UTC 2009

I see lots of history about using array complex types in SOAP requests, but
I still can't divine how to do it right.  Ultimately, I need to generate an
array of complex structures, but the array part is baffling me, so I thought
I'd start with an array of integers, using a service that's specifically
designed for testing.

Using the WSDL specified in public.py at
http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/simple.asmx?WSDL, I'm trying to use the
echoIntegerArray service.  I've tried a number of different ways to build
the array in the request call, but none seem to work; every request returns
a syntactically correct, but empty, response (that is,
result=client.service.echoIntegerArray(array)) always returns None,
regardless of the machinations I use to construct the variable "array".

Can someone show me the client code for an array of ints that works with
this service?

--rbt