[Fedora-suds-list] Arrays, again

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 22:55:56 UTC 2009

Hey Robert,

In 0.3.8 the arrays for rpc/encoded services got much easier (and got fixed for servers
that required the 'soap-enc:arrayType' attribute like this one).  In 0.3.8 the encoded
arrays now work like document/literal and rpc/literal arrays have for a long time.  That
is, you can simply pass them as you would expect in python - as a list or tuple.

In any case, you can pass the array of integers in 0.3.8 to the
http://mssoapinterop.org/asmx/simple.asmx?WSDL service as follows (or anything like this):

client.service.echoIntegerArray([1,2,3])

Suds 0.3.8 is soon to be released.

Regards,

Jeff