[Fedora-suds-list] My Slackness

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Fri Jun 18 13:59:54 UTC 2010

All,

I've been slammed with my regular Red Hat duties which must take priority over my suds
work.  As a result, I've gotten pretty far behind on the mailing list and tickets.  My
apologies.  Don't interpret this as a lack of interest or dedication to the suds project.
  I fully intend to get caught up and continue to move the project forward.

The 0.4 release is mostly ready to go out but I'm not completely happy with the 'plugins'
API.  I can either release as is with the caveat that it /may/ change.  Or, I can wait and
get it the way I want it first.

Thanks for your patience and continued interest in suds.

Regards,

Jeff