[Fedora-suds-list] Is suds still maintained?

Veres-Szentkiralyi Andras vsza at vsza.hu
Fri Aug 12 11:18:10 UTC 2011

2011. augusztus 12. péntek 01:24:13 dátummal Dave Rawks ezt írta:
> I just hit a bug today while writing some threaded code that uses suds
> and I see that a bug report was already filed
> (https://fedorahosted.org/suds/ticket/331) over a year ago. The .41
> release looks to be about 8 months over due; is it time to migrate my
> project to something else?

I also submitted an enhancement patch in May to this list, and got no answer.
On 22nd July, in a thread about reusing cached WSDLs and XSDs, Michael
Sommerville wrote "I'm not sure what is going to happen to suds in the longer
term. Perhaps it is time to create a public fork?" and I tend to agree with
him.
--
Regards,
András Veres-Szentkirályi