[Fedora-suds-list] Bags

Lindsay Coon billing at match.com
Wed Oct 24 09:56:05 UTC 2012

Hello Suds

Why should you pay out thousands of dollars if you can have the same thing only for a couple hundreds of dollars.
You can make a perfect gift native for the very small price. Save time and money!!!

I got my watch couple days ago. I did like to thank to you first of all. The watch is fantastic and by the way thanks for the pen. It’s beautiful. I was very skeptical about buying things from the internet at the beginning but you changed my opinion. Now I know there are some serious business owners on the internet such as you. Great, reliable and on time service!
Bless
                     Lindsay Coon