[Fedora-suds-list] ROLEX at unbelievable prices

Maria Burris bounce at bufferthis.com
Wed Oct 24 17:43:28 UTC 2012

Hello Suds

Also the cool thing about replicas is the fact that for the price of one original watch you can buy many replicas!!!
We promise you 100% approval for only 10% of price.

I am very happy to say my Gucci watch arrived in the mail today and i am very pleased with it thank you so much for sending so fast and i will recommend your website to my friends.
Thanks!
                     Maria Burris