meeting results 2010-03-24

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 16:20:35 UTC 2010

Here is the current list of tasks to be done:

# jreznik to bring Brno summer coding opportunities discussion to the
  list for further planning.
# mchua to start discussion with openhatch.org to find out how we can
  integrate our ideas/needs pool
# quaid to start [[Summer Coding 2010]] as central page for this
  year's work.
# need to set deadline for school participation
# need to set specific list of what a school needs to decide/figure
  out before deadline

One item that we agreed to but I forgot to include in the summary is
that effective immediately, we are using #fedora-summer-coding for
this SIG's discussion and work.  #fedora-gsoc is going to be put aside
for the year.  #redhat-summer is still a brand-neutral umbrella
organization discussion point, when needed.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-24/fedora-meeting.2010-03-24-15.02.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-03-24/fedora-meeting.2010-03-24-15.02.txt