Registered mentors join with summer-coding-discuss list

Leif Middelschulte leif.middelschulte at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:51:18 UTC 2012

2012/4/2 Buddhike Kurera <bckurera at fedoraproject.org>:
> Dear Mentors,
>
> The summer-coding-discuss[1] list is active and registered mentors
> (google-melange) are already
> invited. Please use the link on the invitation mail to join with the list.
Hi,

I see a bit of a problem here. The mentor for my idea
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012#Improve_Fedora.27s_Tablet_User_Experience)
depends on the idea's acceptance, but is definetly available. So maybe
the people in charge could decide which ideas are accepted, before the
mentors start discussing stuff on that ml.

> This list is reserved for mentors/ admins and will use to discuss
> things related with this year
> summer-coding program. The list will be public once the program has
> been concluded for this year.
>
> If any registered mentor doesnt get the invitation mail please do
> contact me asap. The address shown
> on the google-melange is used.
>
> Thanks for your support.
>
> Happy Summer Coding !!