summer-coding Digest, Vol 12, Issue 14

Rabi Shanker Guha guha.rabishankar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 22:23:14 UTC 2012

Hello,

My proposal for GSoC'12 Fedora Project can be found here
http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=GSOC_2012/Student_Application_rabisg
know its well past deadline, but suggestions are always welcome and would
help me improve the proposal further.

> Hello Students,
>
> Happy Easter !!
>
> We received much proposals than we can easily handle.
> Thanks for your interest towards the Fedora Project.
>
> According to the program it is not possible to accept all the *good*
> proposals we
> received even though it is our wish. Mentors are busy sorting, reviewing
> your
> proposals and most of the time they need your feedback in some instances,
> therefore it is good to keep in touch with your inbox and respond to
> comments
> asap.
>
> Further please feel free to start discussions on the mailing lists,
> IRC channels,
> start working towards the idea and so on. Refer to fedoras' join page
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join and find a right team to work with
> besides your
> GSoC project.
>
> Obviously some students will get selected. The best among the best
> proposals.
> But disregarding whether you get selected or not you can keep contributing
> towards the project. The Fedora project is one of the best projects
> you can hang on.
> The friendly community will always help you. So feel free to be a part
> of the community.
>
> If you want help, it is an email away !
>
> --
> Regards,
> Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
> Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
> Event Liaison - Design Team
>
> Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera
>
> I have started going through the Wiki pages and am working on Features
module now. My university exams take up most of my time, so I cannot
contribute much in terms of code for the next couple of weeks but I am
working on getting familiar with the Project Review and how to contribute
to Insight part.

Regards,
Rabi Shanker Guha
Email: guha.rabishankar at gmail.com | Username: rabisg