Swag

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:51:01 UTC 2010

I just updated the wiki with information from an IRC conversation on
#fedora-ambassadors with Ben Williams and John Rose.  Looks like we
have at least the following:

* 30-40 T-shirts coming with Brian Powell

* 300-400 pcs. of media, plus pens and buttons, with John Rose

* A big pack of clings and stickers with Scott McBrien

Everyone is bringing these items in with them, and we should have very
little problem giving all of it out during the Summit. :-)

If anyone needs a shipping address for the Summit, though, please get
in touch with me as soon as possible.  I have an address for "early"
deliveries up to a week before, and then "late" deliveries to arrive
on opening morning.