Tuesday setup -- any last thoughts?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Jun 18 19:06:38 UTC 2010

> IIRC, Mel Chua is planning on coming by the center in the afternoon
> (between 3:00-5:00pm sometime?) to deliver F13 media.  Mel should be
> on this list and receiving this email.  Mel, could you privately let a
> few people know how they can best stay in contact with you?  (I didn't
> want to just put your phone number on the list.)

Yep yep. Thanks, Paul. Everyone on the list for booth setup has my phone
number for SMS-fu just in case, but fastest way to reach me on that day
(and in general) is mchua on freenode; I'll be in #fedora-ambassadors as
usual and am likely to drop off stuff a bit before 3.

If there are any particular directions/locations I should follow, holler
- otherwise I'll blindly make my way over and find you folks eventually.
See you soon!

--Mel