My two cents on the FC2 sound problems

Jim Daleo jdaleo at rcn.com
Sun Feb 22 02:41:02 UTC 2004

On Sat, Feb 21 Allan wrote

>On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 05:07:38PM -0500, Jim Daleo wrote:
>> It is unacceptable to expect the average end user to have comb through
>> mailing lists for clues and then write a script to get the sound working
>> on their computer. This has to work ?out of the box?.

>And this is -test1....

You are right.  I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression.  I knew there
would be bugs/problems when I downloaded a test release.

I was not complaining that the sound did not work.  I was complaining
about an impression I got that since this is not a coding error it was
not considered a problem.

I hope I'm wrong.

Jim