Mailing list problems?

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed Jul 21 03:55:08 UTC 2004

Ok , I've seen it happen for two days already , have checked the
archives and looks like I'm not going crazy...
Did you guys notice that every post is being duplicated ? I've noticed
it on fedora-test-list and I have the impression that the same thing is
happening on fedora-list also...
For example , the thread "rpm -vhF foomatic fails" has two entries on
the archive with the same message ... Same thing happened with "SATA
boot whish for FC3" ...
But , the most weird thing is that it is not happening with all messages...

--
Pedro Macedo (who thought he was going crazy seeing duplicated posts
everywhere...)