issues with recent updates and mail server help

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 03:52:20 UTC 2004

I suggest you use dovecot, which is also included in FC.  It is dead easy to
setup.  Assuming you just want mail for real users.  squirrelmail then
provides webmail with zero setup.  Use anything that delivers to maildir
format to deliver the mail.  cyrus handles delivery, but dovecot only is an
imap server.  For delivery, I use maildrop, but others are possible.  For a
client, I'm really enjoying kmail/disconnected imap.