KsCD won't quit...

Neil B. Cohen nbc at cisco.com
Tue May 17 13:45:28 UTC 2005

I'm running FC4T3 and after starting the KsCD applet, I find I can't get
rid of it. I can close the applet, and close it from the system tray,
but it randomly restarts - might be after 3 minutes, sometimes after 10,
but it keeps restarting. Anyone know if this is a known bug - I have not
seen it anywhere...

thanks,

nbc

NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Cisco Systems Inc.)
PHONE:  703-484-1316
DOMAIN: nbc at cisco.com
* Murphy's Philosophy: Smile - tomorrow will be worse...    *
* O'Tooles Commentary: Murphy was an optimist!              *