KDE update - no testing period?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Feb 3 17:48:46 UTC 2006

Hi fellows,

I like to ask about the process of KDE updates. We are actually seeing
KDE 3.5.1-0.1.fc4 updates hitting the server. As far as I see these FC4
updates never appeared in the updates-testing repository. This was also
the case with previous KDE updates - last KDE update from 17th December
brought us then a following kdelibs update on 22th Dec., fixing an issue
from the kdelibs update of 17th.

I think maintainers do not have to use the testing repository before
pushing Core updates. But shouldn't it be mandatory for such package
groups like KDE?

Alexander

Serendipity 18:41:01 up 60 days, 23:18, load average: 0.41, 0.37, 0.21