mirror lag

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 12:59:17 UTC 2006

Hi there, since FC5T2 was released I'm struggling to find a good source
for rawhide, duke is either busy, or has restricted itself to level2
mirror sites only, I find I'm already further up to date than any of the
mirrors I try :-(

I'm not asking for the name of a mirror that someone else finds to be
good, as that's surely a recipe to make it's life hell, but just asking
has anyone found *any* of the rsync mirrors out there are up to date and
  accepting connections (if so I'll keep hunting!)