[solved] Re: To a completed dvd rawhide downloader

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 27 02:23:17 UTC 2007

David Timms wrote:
> I was wondering if someone could run iso-info on the downloaded dvd, and
> email the results either to myself or in reply to this message, as follows:
>
> iso-info -q -l -i /home/old/8/rawhide-dvd-20071024-i386.iso
>> rawhide-dvd-20071024-i386.iso-info.txt
> {from libcdio} similar for ppc and _64 if you dl'ed that.
OK, thanks to Markku {x86_64} and Charlie {i386} for emailing me the
iso-info dvd structure dumps. I don't have ppc so I'm not concerned
about that unless a ppc user wants to use this method to speed up the
iso download.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2007-June/msg00018.html

If anyone would like to try this bittorrent speed up method, let me
know, and I'll place the needed isoinfo files easily accessible.

DaveT.