Received your XO? Let us know!

Michael Solberg msolberg at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 00:22:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 12:39 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a
> brief intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so
> let's all get to know each other.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home.  Looking forward to getting
started playing around tonight.

I've been working on Linux for about ten years, doing system
administration, engineering, developing, and now consulting at Red Hat.
My girlfriend is a Montessori teacher and we're excited about looking
into how these could fit into that style of education.  I also have
three young nephews and nieces that I'm looking forward to running it
by.

Michael.