Beta on Beta: VMware Workstation 7 RC on F12B?

James Cassell fedoraproject at cyberpear.com
Sun Oct 25 21:40:56 UTC 2009

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:33:56 -0400, David <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:

> The proper solution would be the Bugzilla report that you mentioned
> and/or asking the nice folks (read experts here) on the Fedora SELinux
> list for help and/or asking on the VMware forum instead of breaking the
> lock and making it easy for all of the potential 'bad guys' to enter.

So, this is a valid thing for which to file a bug?  In the past, I have
gotten negative feedback whenever I filed a bug that had to do with
anything proprietary (e.g., nVidia driver.)  Tangentially related, is it
valid for me to file a bug about the fedoraproject.org website not working
in the proprietary Opera web browser?  (This is a larger annoyance to me
than the SElinux and VMware problem.)

Thanks.

--
James Cassell