F14 Alpha DVDs do not Pass Go

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 19:17:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 08:21 -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> > We are anticipating a 'test compose#2' containing anaconda-14.14-1 any
> > minute now.  We then use that compose to provide bodhi karma for the
> > updated anaconda package.
> >
> > You can track progress in ticket
> > https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3856.
>
> Any chance that AC2 could also have a live image (much smaller)
> in addition to the DVD iso?

I don't believe live images will be provided by release engineering.
The next checkpoint for release engineering provided live images is on
F-14-Alpha release candidate [1].

Not to worry though, thanks to nirik, live images are available on a
daily basis at
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/desktop/

Try those out.  Bonus points if you can record your live install results
at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test#Live_Image

Thanks,
James