[Fedora QA] #116: Clarify https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Mediakit_FileConflicts to say that explicit Conflicts: are acceptable

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Fri Aug 13 08:02:20 UTC 2010

#116: Clarify https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Mediakit_FileConflicts
to say that explicit Conflicts: are acceptable
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  adamwill  |       Owner:  rhe
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  Wiki      |     Version:
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by kparal):

 * cc: skvidal, jkeating (added)
  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Reopening, I have a question. Will the 'potential_conflict.py' script be
 accommodated for the new behaviour (i.e. ignoring conflicting packages
 that have Conflicts: tag) - or - should we check that manually?

 I don't know who can answer about the former case, skvidal and jkeating
 are written as the authors of the script, maybe we can ask them? Adding to
 CC.

 If the latter case is true we should definitely add some guidelines to the
 test case that describe how to check those Conflict: tags.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/116#comment:3>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>