[Fedora QA] #152: Test Cases Management

xcieja xcieja at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:06:51 UTC 2010

Hi,
yes, you are right there are tests, but in my opinion they are in few
different places under different  categories.
I think we could organise them better -i.e create test category and put
all of them instead of many places.

Moreover, i just have taken a look briefly and i see there are round 100
test cases in total (please correct me if i am wrong).I think that for
such project/system it is not enough at all.

We have big community, let`s assume everyone from QA create one test, we
will have quite huge number of tests and obviously more faults detected
before main release, less corrections after=better stability,usability->
better overall opinion.

Please don`t get me wrong -if it works  fine like now i don`t want to
create something new.Please treat as as comments of newcomer in the project.

Regards,
Karol