Networking on Fedora 12

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 07:03:23 UTC 2010

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 22:25:26 -0430, Patrick wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 12:46 -0800, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> > The last update I ran broke ethernet networking.
> etc.
>
> As the list title says, this list is "For testers of Fedora development
> releases". You might have more luck asking on the regular Fedora Users
> List, see https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>
> poc

Unfortunately, the Fedora 12+11 updates-testing reports are not posted
to that list, but to _this_ list.
So, it isn't a strict split between Fedora development releases and test
updates for stable releases. A problem with a recent update for a stable
release may as well be known to affect also the development release.