gnome/fc14/x86_64

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:33:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 21:30 -0700, Rob Healey wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I have been using rawhide for a very long time now, and I have been
> having problems with gnome for a few days now...
>
> It seems like there are several issues right now:
> an accessibility problem...
> a bonobo issue
> nautilus
> gedit
> nouveau driver
> gramps
>
> All of these are issues that are stopping me from being able to do my
> work effectively and efficiently...

Rawhide isn't meant for this purpose. You should use a stable release if
you want to actually work on the system properly.

> I having been a user and lover of fedora for a very long time now, and
> I am just curious if there are some package updates that can fix or
> eliminate these issues?  Nautilus and Gedit have been going on for the
> longest without any package updates for a while now...
>
> I am also wondering if I am the only one having these issues....
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Rob G. Healey

Can you please file bugs so the maintainers could look into the issues?
You should look into bugzilla to see if the bugs are already reported
and if they are, what the statuses are.

regards,
Ankur