New BugZapper Introduction

Terry Bonito tbonito88 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 04:52:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

Im Terry and im interested in working to help improve Fedora Linux. Im 21 and i've been using Fedora for over 5 years. I use Fedora for everything. I mostly use it for media related thing such as listening to music, watching movies, etc. I would like to see improvements in media related programs, functionality, compatibilty with devices for streaming/downloading music, better webcam support etc. Mainly I want to give back to the community and help keep Fedora bug free or as close to bug free as possible. You may email me at this address any time.