Deltaisos available for Fedora 12 -> Fedora 13 Alpha DVD (i386 and x86_64)

psmith psmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 11 18:39:05 UTC 2010

On 11/03/10 15:28, Andre Robatino wrote:
> psmith wrote:
>

>> just great, 10 complete downloads of the x86_64 yet only 2 seeders
>> and i'm getting 0.9kb/s :( greedy leeches even on open source OS'
>> downloads!
>>
> I don't really expect other people to seed these since they're mostly
> useful to people with limited bandwidth (and most people's upstream
> speed is even more limited than that).  Unfortunately, my total upstream
> is only 768 Kb/s.  It would be ideal if they were available for direct
> download on the mirrors.

yes mostly useful for those with limited bandwidth, like me, but still i
will seed to at least 50%, not just cut and run when it's finished
downloading, that's just totally against what torrents are about :/

i totally agree that these should be on the official mirrors or even
just on pub.fp.o, who do we need to see about making this happen?

i'm cc'ing adam williamson to see if he has any idea who we need to talk
to about making this happen