List Archives & Broadcom Wireless

Brian Hanks bhanks at bhanks.com
Sat Mar 13 00:59:28 UTC 2010

I've been testing pre-release versions of Fedora and Redhat for a long
time, but I'm finding it to be a bit more difficult lately.  I've moved
from a primarily desktop based existence to one where I have several
laptops and just a few desktops.  Consequently, my Fedora Test machine
is a laptop, and unfortunately it uses a Broadcom wireless chip.  Since
RPMFusion doesn't keep up with the Test releases, I need to find a way
to get the Broadcom wireless running.  Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

One other things to note is that the RedHat list archives don't seem to
be getting updated.  I regularly reference the list archive pages and
I've noticed that they haven't been updated since January for
Fedora-test-list or Fedora-list.

-Brian