i have to *choose* between graphical desktop and S/W dev?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 20:00:53 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 09:50 -1000, David Cantrell wrote:

> The names of the tasks maybe need more description.  The reason they are radio
> buttons instead of checkboxes is that the choices indicate preset lists of yum
> package groups to install.

I may be dim, but why does that mean they have to be radio buttons?
Can't anaconda just sum the list of package groups if you pick more than
one option? I don't see any intrinsic reason why the user _shouldn't_ be
allowed to configure a system that's both a Graphical Desktop and a
Software Development system, say.