QA Test Proposal: install source test case, usb drive

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Mar 23 17:17:42 UTC 2010

James Laska wrote:
> Apologies, I replied elsewhere in this thread [1].  No problems when I
> tested.

Ah, I overlooked that. Did you use the same livecd-iso-to-disk call?
Booted from and installed from the same USB stick? (ie. no CD/DVD used)

I've tried two different USB sticks with the same result. Perhaps it is
a configuration issue with the computer I am attempting to install on.
Are there any debugging hints I might learn to see what it is on my end?

> I've added wtogami to the cc list for his thoughts on whether using
> livecd-iso-to-disk is intended/supported for writing CD or DVD ISO
> install media to a USB stick.

Thanks.