ProvenTesters Draft (Was: Join Proven Packagers DRAFT)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 21:51:41 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 10:12 -0500, Adam Miller wrote:
> Original email here:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-March/089752.html
> New wiki page here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/JoinProvenTesters:Draft
>
> Questions, Comments and Snide Remarks are all welcome!

Placing the Critpath definition ahead of everything else makes reading
the page a bit confusing and disjoint.

Is the CLA really required?  We don't require the CLA for people to put
test results on the wiki or in bugzilla, why would we for Bodhi?  Widen
that net!

Should mention attending a bugzappers or QA meeting regularly if able.

Is the FAS group "ProvenTesters" or "proventesters" ?

All people are able to add karma to bodhi updates, however for crit-path
packages, karma from this elevated group is required, plus additional
karma from anybody.  It almost sounds like you're saying you have to be
in this group in order to give any karma at all.

Critical Path Wranglers is first mentioned 2/3rd of the way through the
page, and isn't defined.  Leftovers from previous drafts?

I like where this is going though!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!