Can I omit /srv when backupping my F13 system?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu May 6 18:07:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 08:19 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:

> Thanks. But does anybody know wherefrom /srv/pungi with about 35 MB
> comes? /srv/pungi does not belong to any rpm, and I can't remember that
> I installed some data there.

Did you use the 'pungi' tool at any point to create installable Fedora
media?  The documentation examples speak of using /srv/pungi as an
output directory, but it isn't hardcoded or anything.  If you haven't
ran pungi (or revisor) then we might have some problem in our live image
generation scripts (you installed from live right?) that is picking up
stuff it shouldn't.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!