RC2 DVD in Gigabyte

Vinicius Silva viniciuspontocom at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:58:55 UTC 2010

I'll be upgrading my F12 (64 bits) box to F13 RC this week, and I do use the
mesa-dri-drivers-experimental. Let's see how it goes after the upgrade...
It was really crawling before the upgrade on my F12 ( 32 bits), and after
the upgrade to the F13 Beta, there was no performance change. I had to turn
off compiz in order to be able to use it.