2010-05-24 - Fedora QA - No IRC meeting

Josef Skladanka jskladan at redhat.com
Mon May 24 12:41:15 UTC 2010

Hello,

3) AutoQA Updates

* initscripts - I've added few tests to the beakerlib branch in autoqa
<http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=autoqa.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/beakerlib>,
I did a first run of testing, but before pushing it upstream it would be
better to test these a bit more (if any of you guys feels like helping
me, i'd appreciate it :) )

* autotest jobtag - I'm proud to announce, that wwoods finally acked my
patch, so once jlaska creates a new autoqa package, all the emails in
the mailing list with results will be containing a URL pointing to the
results and detailed logs stored on the autotest server.

Joza