Testing Results preupgrade 1.1.7-1.fc12 -- Passes i386 and x86_64 F12 to F13

Robert C. Lightfoot boblfoot at gmail.com
Mon May 24 23:13:11 UTC 2010

Tested F12.i386-DVD with preupgrade 1.1.7-1
/boot was 500mb
upgrade was successful no issues
package-cleanup --orphans produced http://fpaste.org/a2Ba/
Notice - package-cleanup produces a bunch of python errors if the
Network Interface is unplugged none of which point to eth0
CONSIDER THIS A PASS AND READY FOR RELEASE ON MY SYSTEM

Tested F12.x86_64-DVD with preupgrade 1.1.7-1
package-cleanup --orphans produced http://fpaste.org/dtch/